Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First

I am finally getting completely set up here and I figured I would throw out my first post to give all readers a little more information on who I am.  

I provided the basics (who I am, where I'm from, and all that jazz) in my profile, but in turn, don't really tell you who I am.  I was born and raised on a farm in North Dakota.  Yes, I know what everyone is thinking already as provided by the general stereotype of any North Dakotan, so I'll do this.  I am not a hillbilly-redneck, we DO have electricity, and no, we do not still use horse-drawn carriages as our primary mode of transportation.  Although North Dakotans do have a way about them, I will probably get to that sometime later.  Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to it.  I'm 22 years old, still live in North Dakota, currently a senior in college, and work on the family farm (for about the last 7 years) and I also work at a small-town, liquor store (for about the last year).  I am a man of many hobbies that range from hunting and fishing to restoring cars to video games.  I'll do just about anything that keeps me from boredom.  I am a pretty laid back kind of person and can get along with just about anyone, although there are few people that I am close with.  This is probably because most people are leery to approach me at all.  I'll explain.  I am really into metal music.  I just love everything about it.  As a result, I have gauged my ears (to the size of 00g to anyone that is interested).  Along with the buzzed hair, I feel people are literally scared to approach me in any way.  Maybe I just have that face? I don't know.  Truth is, I am probably one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.  I will not do wrong to someone that hasn't done wrong to me.  

I should probably wrap this up and stop procrastinating my actual work...

I'm not really sure what the future holds for this blog.  I feel like I have a lot much to say that I never say so maybe this will be a good opportunity for that.  Until then, I shall venture forth with life.


No comments:

Post a Comment