Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Back

I've been majorly slacking on putting up any kind of post in the last few weeks.  This is due to the fact that I no longer have a computer at my disposal...The university I attend gives computers to all full time students and since the end of the semester I have not had a computer and that's that.

As I was saying, the semester of college is over, thank goodness.  As for the summer, lots of beer and fun is in the foreseeable future.  Being it could very well be my last summer in North Dakota, I want to make the best of it.

Not a whole lot else has been going on since I last posted. I'm still single, which sucks, and I'm over being single now.  Call it whatever you want, since school has ended I've really been girlfriend-minded.  No such luck so far.

Until another day, or possibly later tonight since I've been so absent from my blog, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment