Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Been Awhile

Yeah...it has been awhile, but here I am again!

I've been away for a long time and I'm not really sure why.  I recently graduated from college (YAY!) and haven't been doing much of anything for the past couple of months.

By the way, if you know anyone looking for a recent graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems, send them my way.

Other than that, yeah, nothing.  Thought I would at least throw something down tonight even though I don't have much to say. However, I have started uploading some new videos to my YouTube channel if anyone is interested.  http://www.youtube.com/user/33xacex33?feature=watch There's the link. While you're there you might as well subscribe.

Well, that's all I have for tonight.  Until next time, GET TO THE CHOPPAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment