Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My First Website

Ok so it's not a website yet, but it's getting there.

This semester I am taking an HTML class and I have started creating my own website.  Right now it's just a local site on my computer but someday, it will be up and running on the world wide web.  Most likely someday a long time from now, around May.

HTML is actually pretty fun so if you're interested, the book "Sams Teach Yourself HTML and CSS in 24 Hours" would be a good place to start.  Now that I say it like that it doesn't sound like much of a class at all, but it's more of independent learning anyway.  Which doesn't make sense, since I have to pay for the class.

Anyway, that's not important.

The site is a long way from completion but I will eventually have to come up with a domain name.  That's the tricky part.  I have no idea what to call my site.  I need something catchy and something that will be found if you use google to search other things. Any comments on ideas would be appreciated, just don't sue me if I decide to use the name.

When the site is up and running, I'll make sure to link it in a post so everyone can see the finished product.

As for now, I've been working on the site for the past 3 hours before this post and is now 4 am.  So I should probably hit the hay.  Until another day, goodnight ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment