Monday, June 4, 2012

People

You know, I never really had a problem with people until the last few years.  When I was younger and throughout high school, I could get along with just about anyone.  Now, I cannot stand half of the people I encounter on a daily basis.  I don't know what it is, I'm getting older and tolerate less, or people are just getting more stupid.  I feel as though people are getting more stupid though.

The downfall of my generation and the generation after is absolutely remarkable.  It's like people devolved into mindless morons. You can blame whatever you want on this devolution, because I don't know for sure what the cause is, I just know it is happening.  People are getting dumber by the second.

Anyway, that was just my mini-rant on people because I'm sick of them. Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment