Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summertime

I think it's safe to say summer if finally here!

I've seen a bunch of posts and other things about "Summer Bucket Lists" and such.  Sure, there are things I want to accomplish this summer, but mostly, I want a little summer romance.  I've been single now for about 9 months and to be completely honest, I'm over being single.  Being single is a good novelty for awhile, but it's gotten to the point where I want nothing more than to be able to kiss someone goodnight and cuddle up to them and go to sleep.  I'm not saying I'm going to just settle down with the next woman that walks through my door, but I'm almost 23 and I'm ready for a steady relationship and a "marriage" type.  Maybe that sounds weird, but I've been in relationships pretty steady since I was about 15 and they never quite work out so I'm ready to settle down.  I'm ready for "the one".  Yeah, that didn't really help the whole "weird" vibe, but I speak the truth and that's what I'm giving you.

In the meantime, I just want to have fun this summer.  Maybe the perfect woman for me will just fall into my arms.

For now, I shall sleep, because I'm ridiculously tired.  I hope everyone has a great summer and until next time, don't drink the pool water.

No comments:

Post a Comment