Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of Days

Summer is coming to an end...

That's not all bad.  Living in a college town it's actually kind of nice when school starts up again.  Don't get me wrong, I love the summer, but it's nice having everyone back too.  The school year means actually getting to see more than just the friends that hung around town for the summer.  Also, it means many more parties and the bars will be packed again.

I hate school though.  Honestly, if it wasn't for the potential to make so much more money, I would have never gone to college.  It's not that I was ever a bad student, I just hate going.  Nonetheless, it is coming... Hopefully this will be my last semester and I will go off and do an internship next semester, and then onto the real world.

Hopefully it will be a good year for everyone that is attending some form of educational institution, but I just remembered I still have to sign up for another class.  Until next time, let the beer flow and the books open.

No comments:

Post a Comment