Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th...

I know I've mentioned my superstitions before, but I want to know what other people think of this mysterious day.

To me, I don't know what Friday the 13th really means, but being as superstitious as I am, I don't like this day very much.  Even though to most people, it's just another normal Friday, go to work, go home, celebrate another week done, I have a different feeling.  I don't know if it's just the lore behind the day, or the number 13 itself, but I get a really eerie feeling on this day and I make sure to be extra cautious.

Enough about me, I want to know what do you think about this day?  Is Friday the 13th just another day to you, or is it something more?

Unfortunately, I have to work until midnight tonight, when I would rather just sit in my house and do nothing tonight.


So tell me, what do you think of Friday the 13th and what are you doing on this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment