Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Love You

Such simple words to say when you don't mean it, but when you do, it's entirely different.  I've said these words before and have meant them, sometimes it doesn't work out, but there may be only one person I would take it back from.

Which bring me to my main point.  There has been a woman that I have had my eye on for some time.  By no means do I love her, I mean it's not a phrase I take lightly, but there is something about her.  I don't know what it is about her, but just the thought of her drives me crazy.  She's pretty, seems cool, but there is something else, something I can't quite put my finger on, that just drives me wild.

You could say she's been somewhat of a crush of mine, ever since I met her she's always kind of been in the back of my mind.

Here lies the problem...

I've talked to her, quite a bit actually, but I've never told her how I really feel about her.  How do you tell a woman like that how you really feel?  I've been through my share of failed relationships and I hate rejection, but is being rejected better than not trying at all?

Maybe one day I'll work up the courage, and maybe I should just tell her right now...but we shall see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment