Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Hello Everyone, another short post, but I felt it was as good of a day as any to post again since it IS Easter.

Some exciting news for my family.  Yesterday, at 8:45 am, my brother and his wife welcomed my new nephew into the world, Carter Huntley.  We are all very thankful to have this new addition to our family and especially thankful that we could all be present in Colorado for the birth.

There is some question as to how my niece Alexis will handle having a little brother around the house.  Yesterday at the hospital she said she loved him but I don't think she completely understands that the baby is coming home with them, forever.

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter, especially college students, like myself, whom get an extended weekend. :)

Here's a few photos of Carter and the rest of my family.

Cheese!

Where Alexis wanted to nap.

Carter.

Alexis holding Carter.

Coloring Easter eggs.

The final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment